On leaveing preschool the Pan y Amor students should have achieved:
- Develop an optimal self-esteem and self-assessment.
- Good social habits of courtesy and hygiene.
- Capable of recognizing and expressing their emotions, sentiments and thoughts. Show respect for their class mates and teachers.
- Capable of communicating with Christ through prayer.
- Recognize and value their social and family environment.
- Define your sexual identity.
- Has a basic knowledge of mathematical logical thinking.
- Develop concrete thinking skills.
- Has physical, temporal and spatial dominance.
- Writes and reads sentences understanding the meaning.
- Speaks in clear and coherent language.
- Create stories, pictures, songs, and games.
- Reason concrete situations of daily life.
- Follows two or more orientations.
- Make italic script legible.
- Handles mouse, keyboard and level-specific programs.
- Manages basic English language vocabulary.
- Recognizes your body parts and functions.
- Develops metacognition.
- Develops fine motor skills.
- Develops gross motor skills (balance, body movement, ascending and descending).